SerenityStory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to SerenityStory!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ItzJustDark's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ItzJustDark
Extreme Noob
Extreme Noob

ItzJustDark's App Empty
PostSubject: ItzJustDark's App   ItzJustDark's App Oan2w3Wed May 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Hey guys, first off my name is Jonathan and I'm seventeen years old. I have been playing MapleStory for over three years.
I have been a GM on a few different servers and I have hosted my own server for a short while. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them.
I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.
I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem.
I am experienced in server modification and I know how to edit NPCs and maps, along with things like commands and server rates.
I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.
I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.
On top of my vast knowledge of this game on both the GMs side and the hacker's side, I have an IQ of approximately 145 and I get the same test scores as the valedictorian of my high school.
And no, I don't act all boring like I am right now when I'm typing this. In fact I'm a pretty crazy guy haha. Razz
Anyways, to continue...
I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.
I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.
I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.
Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
PandaSlayer
Extreme Noob
Extreme Noob

ItzJustDark's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ItzJustDark's App   ItzJustDark's App Oan2w3Fri May 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Lmao 1 post, and its this shitty app.
Back to top Go down

ItzJustDark's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SerenityStory Forum :: SerenityStory :: GM Application [OPEN]-
Jump to: